Terms & Conditions
704-739-4156 Monday-Friday only.
NO calls before 8 am and after 5 pm. EST time and please no calls on Sat/Sun.
Please use the contact link here or on my homepage for quicker service.
I do not have any kind of guarantee or warranty on any product I manufacture.
I can not be responsible for damage of any type to any of my products. caused by a customers horse/cow/goat/dog or from fences/trees/barn etc. This is beyond my control.
Remember, NO product is indestructible when it comes to an animal espeically a cow or horse that weighs 500 to 1,000 lbs or more.
At this time I only ship to USA, no exceptions.
1. Payment methods I accept:
Postal Money orders or Paypal only. You do not have to have a Paypal account. NO personal checks.
2. Money orders must be completely filled out and signed by the customer. Too many customers are sending me blank money orders. Anyone could cash them.
3. PLEASE NOTE: In order to keep my costs low, I do not have online secure shopping carts. Once an order is placed with me, I will send you a Paypal invoice/request for payment or my address if you prefer to send a money order. This also allows me to work directly with my customers to assure you are getting the right item/items for your needs. Paypal is a secure website and you don't have to be a member to use Paypal.
4. Since most orders are custom orders and are done to each customer's specifications on the order form as to size/measurements or for items I normally do not make all sales are final. This means if you have ordered the wrong size or requested a specially made item, no refunds/returns or exchanges.
On items that are on my clearance/specials page or the need it now page or items that are "stock" sizes or items, I will consider an exchange/refund.
An exchange/refund request MUST be made within 14 business days of delivery. AFTER this, NO exchanges/returns/refunds will be considered.
If a buyer wants to return the item for an exchange, they are responsible for any difference in price on the items and additional shipping cost to mail it. Item returned MUST be in brand new condition. If I get back an item and it has dog/goat/horse hair on it, or is dirty and smells, I will NOT do an exchange NOR refund your money NOR mail it back to you unless you want to pay shipping to get it back. I can NOT resell a dirty item.
NO shipping is refunded nor do I pay the shipping to get it back.
Please be sure of the size needed before you order/pay. Directions for measuring your horse/goat/dog is on a link on my homepage.
5.You MUST complete my Order form when placing an order. I can not take orders sent via email/telephone.
6. Please BE sure the Paypal invoice or request is correct before you pay it. If anything needs to be changed, let me know before you pay so I can edit the invoice. If a customer pays the invoice, then emails me that they want a different size or something else added than is not on the invoice, there is a $2 re-processing charge. I will have to refund your payment, then resend you a NEW invoice for payment.
7. IMPORTANT INFO FOR BUYER'S.
Once an order is sent to me, I will email you to let you know I have received your order and I'm working on your total. I will need you to email me back and confirm that your address on my order form and your Paypal account are the same.
Once you confirm your address on both are the same and if paying with Paypal I will then send you a Paypal invoice or my address if sending a money order. I will contact you if I have any questions regarding your order.
8. Sorry I have to confirm that the addresses match but too many customers are NOT updating their Paypal accounts to their current mailing address and expect me to make the changes after they have paid. I can NOT update a buyer's account to their current mailing address nor can I send orders to an address that is not on your payment, I can not change your address. These are Paypal rules for sellers that I have to mail items to the address on the transaction page, no exceptions. I print your postage directly from your Paypal payment and the address you have on there is where an item is mailed.
Buyer's you can UPDATE your address/email/etc. on Paypal on the profile link once you are Logged in. If you have moved, you need to update your Paypal account to your new mailing address. This is not my responsibility. It's a buyer's responsibilty to keep there contact info current and remember to delete the old address. Problems: call Paypal 1-888-221-1161. NOTE: If I have to refund a payment and resend you another request or invoice from Paypal because your shipping address is incorrect, there will be a $2 reprocessing charge.
9. Sorry for any inconvenience having to confirm a buyer's address on our order form and Paypal match but to avoid problems, I don't see any other way. I've had this on the order form about addresses needing to match and I'm still having problems with buyer's with addresses that they haven't lived at in 3-4 years on their Paypal accounts and then I'm expected to update this, I can't. When you move, change emails, etc. This needs updating on Paypal.
10. Once I have your order and confirm your address is correct and if you are using Paypal, I will then send you a Paypal invoice. Please be sure and let me know all the items you want to order before I send you the invoice. This way, I ONLY have to do "ONE" invoice and not have to cancel the 1st invoice and then resend you another one. Once an invoice is sent and it is paid for I can not add additional items to it, I will have to send you a new invoice for the other items with s/h and items will be mailed in separate boxes. Invoices MUST be paid within 5 business days. if not paid they will be canceled. $2 reprocessing fee to send another one. If you request to cancel an order after I send you a request from Paypal, and you decide later that you want to re-order, you will need to fill out another order form.
11. Payments must be paid from the Paypal invoice I've sent. No exceptions.
12. Items are NOT kept in stock (except for a few on my need it now or clearance page). Items are manufactured after an order has been placed and I have received your payment.
13. Before ordering please measure your horse/goat/dog. I do not guess at what size a customer may need for their horse, goat or dog based on type/height/weight or a picture nor do I know what size blanket/coat a foal or kid would need that isn't born yet.
14. I use only use USPS to mail/ship out orders.
15. I try and get most orders mailed out within 3-5 business days. Large orders (5 or more of any item may take longer, up 7-10 business days.
16. Once an item is mailed I will either notify you via email if you have mailed me your payment or Paypal will send you an email confirming your order has been mailed with your USPS tracking #.